GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL CIDCO
As part of Transparency Initiative, CIDCO will ensure standardization and improvement in service levels to the citizens while laying emphasis on data security, efficient and time bound service, better interface and experience to citizens. CIDCO will also make sure that accountability, transparency and responsiveness will be brought-in to citizen's needs as part of the Grievance Redressal Model.
Grievance Redressal System is an online system through which citizens will be able to register complaints and seek redressal. The most important elements of this system are as below:
1) Online Grievance registration form
2) Department-wise Grievance Redressal officer for resolving, answering any queries and keeping track of the complaints and resolutions
3) Service delivery mechanism as per Citizen Charter and pre-defined turn-around time
4) An escalation mechanism is clearly laid out for non-response to any complaint/ grievance
5) Mechanism for the citizens to view the status and resolution of grievances online
To ensure speed and certainty of providing effective response, CIDCO Grievance Redressal Team requests all Citizens to use the online medium for a speedy response.
Visiting time to CGRO 2 pm to 5 pm - Monday and Thursday only